Glaucoma Testing in Greater San Antonio
Glaucoma is a common cause of vision impairment that affects patients throughout the world. The good news, however, is that Glaucoma can often be treated successfully when caught early. While there is no cure, there are treatments available that can help stop further vision loss. Early detection and regular eye exams are vital to slowing the progress of the disease. That's why it's important to get a Glaucoma screening, especially if you're at risk for the disease. Age, ethnic background, family history, and certain medical conditions can all affect your risk for glaucoma. All locations within the San Antonio Vision Source® network, offer Glaucoma testing, so call us today!
Our doctors of optometry provide a wide range of services, including:
- Treatment and screening of Glaucoma
- Treatment of eye injuries and eye trauma
- Treatment of eye infections, red eyes and ocular allergies
- Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome
- Treatment of computer vision syndrome
- Pre–operative and post–operative care of Cataracts and other eye surgeries
- Detection and management of Cataracts
- Detection and management of Strabismus (lazy eye)
- Detection and management of diabetic eye disease and macular degeneration
- Detection and management of Keratoconus
- Laser vision correction consultation and co-management
- LASIK surgery – consultation and co-management
Your Eye Health is Our Priority
At San Antonio Vision Source®, we believe in preventative eye care. Our Glaucoma screening program is designed to help diagnose and treat the disease early on. If we do determine that you need Glaucoma treatment, we'll take the time to discuss your options and explain what to expect. When you come to us, you'll benefit from our:
- Convenient office hours
- Easy appointment scheduling
- Caring, dedicated optometry team
- Helpful office staff
For more information or to schedule a Comprehensive Eye Exam with Glaucoma screening, call us today.
Our San Antonio eyeglasses technicians are trained to provide you with eyewear that suits the way you want to look and live.